There are many good reasons to plan ahead. Some plan ahead because there will be no one who is capable of making responsible decisions. Others have a definite preference concerning their funeral service, and they want their families to be informed and involved in those decisions.
Many people pre-arrange because they like the peace of mind knowing there will be adequate funds to cover funeral expenses. Most importantly, pre-arrangement guarantees that rational decisions can be made ahead of time without the usual urgencies when death takes place.
What steps are involved?
- After you determine your funeral preferences, we will explain your options and guide you in establishing your own plans.
- You should find the advice of your family, clergy, and your funeral director especially helpful when considering the options.
- We will record certain vital information and gather documents for the required forms.
- Next, you can select a casket, burial vault, and other merchandise associated with the services.
- Finally, you may pay for the services and merchandise ahead of time through our funding program.
How can I begin the pre-arrangement process?
Just call us at 732.222.3202 to set up an appointment, or you may fill out our on-line form to begin the process.
I. Biographical Information